Additional School Fees
Other related school fees are listed below:
- Lunches £225 per Term
- Drinks and Snacks £30 per Term (flat rate)
- Swimming (Years 1-3) (Year 4 optional) £45 per Term
- Music Tuition £16 per lesson (30mins)
- After School Care Club £3.00 per ½ hour (or part there of- 1 hr min)
- Learning Support (1:1 specialist support) £12.00 per pupil, per 35 minute lesson (lesson may be shared with another pupil with similar needs).
Termly fees are calculated, based on a 36 week year.
Remission on School Fees:
- 2 Full Time Children on Full Fees (without council funding) - 5% on eldest child
- 3 Full Time Children on Full Fees (without council funding) - 15% on eldest child
- 2 Children - 5% of invoice total
- 3 Children - 15% of invoice total
Early Years/ Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception)
- From the term after their 3rd birthday until the end of the term in which they turn 5, all children are entitled to 15 free hours each week (based on a 36 week year).
- In Nursery, any additional hours will be charged at £5.00 half hour (or part thereof). Free Entitlement Funding hours may be used in both morning and afternoon sessions.
- Nursery lunches will be charged at £4.00 per day on a casual basis, or £225 per term for full time children.
Registration. A non-refundable fee of £100 is payable when a pupil is registered.
A deposit of £200 is payable upon completion of the Acceptance Form in advance of entry and repaid when a child leaves the School. Should a child not take up a place at the school after the deposit is paid, the deposit will not be refunded.
Termly Fees: All fees are payable in advance on or before the first day of each term and are non-refundable. (This includes Nursery and Tots where childcare vouchers are not being used). Late fees will incur an additional daily charge of £5. Invoices will be posted at least one week before the start of a new term to the address held on the school records.
The invoice will include a term’s fees in advance, any other charges due in advance and any outstanding extras from the previous term. The school reserves the right to charge interest should the invoice remain unpaid.
Nursery Declarations: All Nursery parents need to declare desired learning sessions by half term of the term preceding. The termly invoice will reflect this declaration. Priority will be given to full time children, and then on a first come-first served basis. Any increase in hours is subject to availability. Any additional hours over lunch will be billed fortnightly.
Personal Accident Insurance: This is covered under termly fees as part of our insurance provider's cover.
Withdrawal of a pupil from the School: The intention to withdraw a pupil from Avondale is subject to a full term's notice in writing. A term's fees are payable in default. There will be no refund of fees when a pupil is removed for disciplinary or voluntary reasons for all or part of a term.
Withdrawal of a pupil from SEN support and music tuition: The intention to discontinue a chargeable extra curricular activity, such as learning support or music tuition, is subject to half a term's notice in writing and half a term's fees are payable in default. Fees are paid in advance and are calculated according to the amount of weeks in respective school terms.
No credit will be given in the event of pupil absence; however, should any session be missed due to a school trip, this will be credited on the following term's invoice, or refunded in the event of termination.
Absence of a pupil from a school trip: All trips are charged in arrears on the following term’s invoice, apart from residential trips which are charged in advance. The chargeable amount is calculated by spreading the cost across the number of children in the group; for this reason, absences are non refundable.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information on fees.